We are using our best efforts to make our website as accessible as possible. We are using WordPress CMO and have installed a special accessibility plugin called UserWay which increases compliance with WCAG 2.1 , ATAG 2.0 , ADA , & Section 508 requirements.
We have added alt text to all of our images.
We are using the DIVI theme by Elegant Themes and have enabled all of their built in accessible features. We have also installed the Divi Accessibility plugin in that improves Divi accessibility in accordance with WCAG 2.0 guidelines. This plugin was developed for accessibility issues specifically found within Divi:
- Adds appropriate ARIA attributes
- Improved keyboard navigation in menus
- Fixes missing & incorrectly assigned labels
- Makes modules such as Toggle & Accordion focusable and keyboard interactive
- Adds a visual outline to focusable elements for keyboard only navigation
- Ability to change keyboard only outline color
- Fixes Divi incorrectly using screen reader classes
- Adds skip navigation link optimized for Divi markup
- Hide icons from screen readers which can affect reading of text
- Fix duplicate menu IDs
- Tota11y integration